Sunday, July 1, 2007

Where can you earn just to log in?? And 16% referral commission!!

How many other sites pay you just for logging in?????

Well at this site they do...and multiple times a day! Yesterday I was credited $.06 ($.01 each time) just for signing in...and that was to just get my referral link and log out again!


Here is some info. on the site:

16% first level referral commission - WOW!!
7% second level referral commission
Withdraw at $20.00 via PayPal - Check and gift card options also
1041 offers worth $7075 & 1321 leaves
Monthly jackpot drawing!
Upgrades available

Here is a message from the admin sent the other day:

Hello Everyone!
Well I must say its been quite a month! You guys are pumping it out with the email and zip submits which is awesome keep them coming. I just added a ton of new offers both trials and freebies.

With that said I have just added a few trials that are worth a shot so check them out in the Just Added section a few of them are $1 trials.


Best Regards,
Angela
Owner
Spare Stash


Click the banner below to sign up!!!

1 comment:

maestro said...

Well i have seen the site, however at this moment I am with too many site, once I drop on or two, I would come back for more review.

I have a blog too, you can contact me from there. http://blogcharm.com/MoneySpinners/