Sunday, July 1, 2007

Over $475 earned in June!! Check it out!!

Here are my earnings for June...these earnings include:

$30 for winning a weekly earnings and completions contest
$15 for a promotion of an extra $3 for every 15 offers completed
$50 for monthly earnings contest
$50 for monthly completions contest
$90 worth of elephant tracks cashed in
The rest was all earned by doing freebies! One field submits, free surveys, etc. I did not do one single trial!

Cash Balance 475.0530
Elephant Tracks Balance 93.2300
Cash from Referrals 1.6380
Elephant Tracks from Referrals 3.7200
Withdraws 68.9000


I can't say enough about this site!! The admin is wonderful and the contests she puts on are the BEST! If you are a newie to GPT sites, this one is definitely the one to go with! Click on the banner below to join today and you could have earnings like this in July!!!

Click on the banner below to joing today and get started!!!

1 comment:

Kyla said...

You responded to my post on MyLot earlier today, and I wanted to tell you that I clicked your banner and signed up! Thanks for the help!